Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Best of 2013


Tags go around everywhere, especially on YouTube. But they've made there way into the blogosphere as well. So to sum up some of my favorite things from 2013 I thought I would do 'the best of..' Tag. I actually got the idea when browsing through YouTube. Bethany Mota, Macbarbie07 on YouTube, did this Tag at the end of 2012 and I thought it was my time to do it now. I now it's already February, but better late than never right? 

Here we go!


My Favorite....

BEAUTY:


Face product: My Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. I can't live without it anymore! It gives me exactly the right amount of coverage I'm looking for. It's really like a second layer of skin. It makes my face look flawless without feeling heavy and my skin can still breathe. Yes, I forgot to include the foundation in the picture.. Bad beauty blogger! :( 

Cheek product: I know I'm supposed to choose just one cheek product but I can't.. I love my blushes. I may even be a blush addict.Yes I said it, no judgement please ;) I have more blushes than any girl would possibly need in her life, but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there. There's lots of beauty guru's out there that still have a lot more blushes than I do. Excuse to buy even more blush? Hell yes! NARS do some really great blushes in my opinion. I only own to yet, but heck are they pretty! I think I reach for Deep Throat the most, but Orgasm is amazing as well! Scandalous names, I know. I also love MAC blushes a lot. Well dressed looks amazing on almost any skin tone.
Eye product: My Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River (07). Gorgeous shimmery beige cream eye shadow that has a cooling effect when applied - great during summer - and applies like a dream. A cheaper favorite, Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (On and on Bronze in Europe - why the name is different I do not know). This cream eye shadow stays put all day long. During the warmer months I do apply a primer first though as I do have really oily eye lids. Without it the eye shadow would crease a tiny bit by the end of the day. This is a dream to use on days you really don't was to fuss with your make up. Swipe on, add a little mascara and you're good to go! Love it.
Lip Product: I don't really wear lipstick a lot so I'm gonna go for a lip care product. This year I finally splurged and got the Dior Crème de Rose Soothing Plumping Lip Balm. (It has SPF as well). Where has this thing been all my life? It is AMAZING. It makes my lips extremely soft and smells like a dream.
Skincare Product: Again, can't narrow it down to just one product.. I have continued my love story with Bioderma Sensibio H2O (for sensitive skin), micellar cleansing water. This removes my make up like it's nobody's business. Even mascara comes of easily. Another favorite is the La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo. This product really helped me clear up my skin. I've suffered from breakouts for years not knowing there was a product out there to save my skin. Now I only get some tiny pimples during that time of the month
and even then they don't stay around for long. 


Nail Polish: Let's just keep it at favorite brands shall we? I love Essie and OPI nail polishes. Those are the ones that don't chip as fast as other polishes do on me. They don't come cheap though here in Belgium. Some of my favorites are Honk if you love OPI (OPI), Privacy Please (OPI), Dive Bar (Essie), Cute as a Button (Essie), Bikini so Teeny (Essie), ... The list goes on.
Hair product: Dry shampoo in general. I haven't found my all time favorite one yet. But I love what it does to my hair. It doesn't only absorb the oils in your hair, but also give a lot of volume. Something I don't have in my hair AT ALL. It also means you don't have to wash your hair as often which actually is a lot healthier for your hair. Also for more volume I love the L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Texture Styling Volume Supersizing Spray. This instantly gives amazing texture and volume to my hair. I love it!

Body product/Perfume: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Best perfume ever. If you haven't smelled this yet - where have you been hiding? -  go and give it a whiff. I dare you not to fall in love.

FASHION:
Clothing piece: Do sweatpants count? As soon as I get home I get as comfy as I possibly can, so the jeans have to go immediately. Guess I should maybe pick a more fashionable clothing piece. Let's go with crop tops. I loved wearing my high waisted shorts (Levis) and skirts during the warmer months and they looked awesome with a beautiful crop top. Get that body ready for summer ladies!

Accessory: My rose gold earrings. Best buy ever. I got the in the sale for only €4. They have come everywhere with me since I bought them.


Pair of shoes: My two pairs of Steve Madden Sandals. A black pair and a nude pair. Perfect for spring and summer. I can't wait to wear these babies again. Both are really edgy looking because of the spikes, but they go with everything.


RANDOM:
Favorite TV Show/Movie: Pretty Little Liars. I don't think I need to explain this. Just watch the series and you'll understand. You'll get sucked in as well. As for my favorite movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Again watch it, you'll know what I mean..

Favorite book: The Divergent trilogy! Its amazing. I still have to read the last book in the series (Allegiant) cause it's not available in Belgium yet but OMG. I loved reading the first books and I can't even wait for the movie that's coming out soon!
Food: You can wake me up any time for some pizza, lasagna or spaghetti bolognese. I might me grumpy at first. I love my sleepy time, what can I say. But I'll love you for bringing me delicious food :)
Beverage: Water. And lots of it. I barely drink anything else. I do love smoothies as well. especially with mango and raspberries, yumm.
Favorite song: All of me by John Legend. I've fallen in love with this some. Yes that's possible.. It's not just me, okay? I seriously wish this some was written for me.. That would be so romantic. I know it's not, but a girl can dream right? I love the song that much that it's still on repeat on my iPod. It's just that good.


Share some of you're favorites in the comments if you like? I'd love to know what you're favorite things of 2013 were!

Lots of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment