Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Join me on the Dark Side

Lipstick can totally transform your look in my opinion. When only wearing some mascara and blush a little lipstick can spice up your look any time. I didn't used to be a huge lipstick fan, I love playing up my eyes - eye shadow girl all the way - but I'm a convert.. From time to time I like to play up my lips too change things up a bit. To do that I love to use dark lipsticks! They give an extra special look and some even make your teeth look whiter. Bonus! This recent addition to my lipstick collection is really pretty during this time of year. Dark Side by MAC is a more sheer burgundy/wine shade. 
MAC Dark Side

MAC lipsticks smell really nice - kinda sweet and vanillary - and are really smooth when you apply them. Dark Side has an amplified finish, which means it's a more opaque finish but isn't as drying as for example a matte finish lipstick. Here's a swatch:
MAC Dark Side
MAC Dark Side
MAC lipsticks can be purchased in MAC stores/counters or online. Price in Belgium: €18.50. Price in the US: $16.

What is your favorite lipstick? And what are your favorite lipstick brands?

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment