Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Urban Decay: NAKED 2 palette

Hi everyone!
Today I have some very exciting news! Urban Decay is releasing a new product in the NAKED collection! Say hello to the NAKED 2 palette :)

"The most anticipated sequel of the decade! Our new palette is meticulously packed with 12 Taupe + Greige Neutrals, featuring FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW SHADES."



This palette comes with a travel-size Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked and has a double-ended, cruelty-free, Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush which is only available in this palette. How great is that?

Here's a closer look :)
Are you as excited as I am? :) Are you? This palette is a lot more steardy then the first NAKED palette which was made of cardboard. This one actually has a metal casing that won't open as fast as the first one. Great for travel right? :) As well as the first NAKED palette this one also contains some matte eye shadows. Yay! :) The first eye shadow is a matte highlight color and is called Foxy. Then there's Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease (matte), Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout (matte black).

This palette is, if you ask me, an amazing sequel! These are such beautiful colors and I wish I already had this palette in my possession. I'm hoping I'll be able to find it soon eventhough it's not available in Belgium. The palette has just launched today and is available on the Urban Decay website and will cost you $50. But I would hurry if I were you because the first shipment only consists of 5000 pieces.There will be more of them as of next week though :) Hooray!

Pictures are from here.

Would you buy it?

Love.

3 comments:

  1. love the new colours but personally i like he old packaging better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the old packaging as well, but i think it's nice that the palette is not exactly the same as the first one though :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted this but the only thing that put me off is when Temptalia swatch them and the colours looked almost identical :( ( Will probably get it anyway though :p ) I'm following your awsome blog in hope for some more insight !! thanks xxx ( I have a blog too, feel free to check it out and follow if you like what you see ;D )http://skylozz21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete