Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

NYX: Slide on,Glide on eye liners

The NYX Slide on, glide on, stay on & definitely a turn on, water proof, extreme shine eye liner. There, the name is a real mouthful but NYX says that the just had to be that long, cause the eyeliner is just that good. I'm not going to go into detail about that, cause i haven't tested them long enough yet. More on that soon! But since did recently buy them I though I would share already :) 
NYX Slide on, glide on eye liner: Jet Black - Tropical Green - Golden Olive
I have oily eye lids so eye liners smudge easily one me so I'm always on the look-out for the next best eye liner. Also, the water line is always a place where eye liner disappears easily, so the hunt continues.. Or will it come to an end once i fully tested these babies? Only time will tell. I purchased the eye liners in the shades: Jet Black, Tropical Green and Golden Olive. For now, here are the swatches:
Though I can't comment on the staying time yet I can say that they really do slide and glide on so smoothly. I really like the texture. Everything seems really promising so far. Fingers crossed the longevity is great as well..

NYX is available online - I ordered on Cherry Culture - I paid $8.

What is your favorite eye liner? Which brand has the best eye liners in your opinion?

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment