Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Late UK Haul


Some time ago, I went to Brighton and London with my family and did some damage on the 'high street'. I didn't bring home as much as I did from New York but I thought I would share it with you all nonetheless. 

Charles Worthington Salon at home Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray
After hearing so many British YouTubers say that this is the high street dupe of the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray I had to try this out. My hair naturally falls flat if I don't do anything special to it so I'm always on the hunt for the next best volumizing product on the market. These were on offer at the time so I took home 2 for £8. So far I'm loving it!


Real Techniques Powder and Blush brush
Of course there's not a chance I was going the leave the UK without some more of these brushes. They're really affordable and great quality! The brushes are synthetic and really soft. They do an amazing job at applying product. I'll be needing some more of these when I'll be going back.


Tanya Burr Nail Polishes in 'Mischief Managed' and 'Mini Marshmallows' 
It's no secret I love binge watching beauty related video's on YouTube so when one of my favorite 'beauty gurus', Tanya Burr, came out with her own makeup line I had to try out some of the products. As I'm not a huge lip gloss wearer, but a nail polish junkie I decided to try some of those. 'Mini Marshmallows' is a gorgeous baby pink and 'Mischief Managed' is a gorgeous red. I really want to try out some more of the shades!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I've loved this concealer for quite some time now. It's creamy and has amazing coverage, but the shade I had at home was getting a little to light for me. I already had the shade light so this time I went for 2 - Medium Cool thinking this would be the shade darker. Little did I know Collection changed the names of the shades, so I when I came back to Belgium I discovered I bought the exact same shade I already had.. Oh well, better luck next time?

Batiste Dry Shampoo 'Original'
I admit that I get lazy from time to time when it comes to washing my hair, plus it's better for your hair not to wash it every single day. Instead I use dry shampoo. It absorbs the excess oils on your scalp leaving your hair looking less greasy. I've loved the Batiste dry shampoos for quite some time now, but I haven't fallen in love with one of the scents yet. Most of them are just a little to present and noticeable in my opinion. So I decided to try the original one. The scent is less prominent and the product does the job. It not only absorbs excess oils but also gives more volume to the hair as well. Bonus!

MAC Fluidline in 'Rich Ground'
The MAC Fluidlines are really amazing gel eyeliners so I decided to pick up a new shade since they were a little cheaper in the UK than they are in Belgium. I own four already. Rich Ground is a gorgeous bronze shade that looks great on any eye color. This shade really makes my blue eyes pop. I'm in love with this shade!

That's it for now with all the hauls for you. I can't promise I won't do more shopping though. But I'm be back soon with some new posts for you all!

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment