Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

MAC Iris Apfel: Flamingo

Hi everyone,

Last week the Iris Apfel collection came to Belgium and some of the lipsticks sold out within hours. Since the collection is only available in pro stores and there's only one of those in Belgium they went fast! I  to get the ones I wanted and ended up getting the 2 last ones that were left. Yay!


I haven't been too excited about the latest MAC collections but this was one that made me go to Antwerp to get the lipsticks the day the collection came out. I had heard a lot about them on the internet and since they sold out on the mac website really really fast, I knew they wouldn't last long in the one pro store we have here.




The first one I managed to snatch was Flamingo. This is a lustre lipstick so it goes on quite sheer but the color is amazing!. It's a light milky bright coral color. I think this would mostly look gorgeous during spring and summer, but it's also nice to give the grey days here in Belgium a litte more color :)





It's obvious which is the other lipstick I got but I'm going to do a seperate post on that one.
Here's the lipstick and some swatches :


This is one I think I'll be wearing this one a lot! I'm in love with this shade! :)

Did you get anything from this collection?
Love.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty colour!! I will have to see when they come to New Zealand!!
    http://plumnoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete