Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nail of the Day: Nail art

Hi everyone,
Another nail of the day for you guys :) I know it's been a while since i've done one but my nail colors haven't really been special lately. Up until now! :)
I've been experimenting with nail art recently and this is what i've come up with.
I was supposed to be a Cheeta print, but that kinda failed.. Guess i need more practice, tips are welcome ;) haha. I do quite like what it looks like. I think i looks a little like flowers? Anyway, I used Mermaids Tears from OPI as a base color, then randomly put messy dots on my nails using Dating a Royal, also OPI? Next i used a small pointed nail art brush and Catrice's Nero polish, which is a normal black, to create messy lines around the dots.

What do you think, should i do more nail art NOTD's?
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment