Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Body Shop: Vanilla Bliss and Linen Spritz

I love me some good smelling products. Especially when they smell like vanilla, nothing smells better to me than perfume or body products that have vanilla in them. This Christmas season The Body Shop came out with three limited edition sents. Cranberry Joy, Ginger Sparkle and Vanilla Bliss. Normally, I'm not a big fan of The Body Shop. I think their products are kind of expensive and the sents they have in their permanent line never really swept me off my feet.


Their Christmas displays lured me in when I was doing some of my Christmas shopping. Of course I had to give the limited edition product a sniff. The first two weren't really for me (Cranberry Joy too sweet, Ginger Sparkle smelled like cola), but Vanilla Bliss.. Yes puh-lease. When put onto skin the body butter makes you smell like a delicious cookie (Yumm). I'm a fan! Unfortunately, they didn't have the big tub anymore (all sold out!), so I settled for one of the mini sets that had a mini body butter in it. 


After the weekend I walked past another store of The Body Shop and before I knew it my feet walked me in the store and found some of the bigger tubs. I was sold. 

Vanilla Bliss Body Butter (Make me smell like a cookie please)

And because The Body Shop has been having a sale lately the second product you bought was half off. So I grabbed a body, room and linen spritz in the sent Aloe and Soft Linen. This just smells like fresh washed laundry, and who doesn't like that.


Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? 
What's your favorite product from The Body Shop?

Lots of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment