Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Nail obsession: imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Nails are a good way to express yourself, or more appropriate impress. I've had more compliments on my nails the past week then I've had in a while. People have been noticing that my nails looked exceptionally good this week. Everyone asked if I had my nails done or what was different? Well, here's the secret. I've been wearing press-on nails all week.
The ones I've been using are the imPRESS press-on manicure from Broadway Nails. They come packaged in a container that looks like a nail polish bottle. It contains 24 pre-glued nails in 12 different sizes. So there's bound to be a match in there for all of you, which is awesome. They also come in different lengths, so you can choose the length you want even if your nails or really short to start with. 

They have a whole variety of colors and patterns to choose from. From french manicures, to plain colors to festive prints. There's a set for every occasion.

My nails haven't been looking there best lately (grow faster please) so I needed something to fix that. Since it's fall, coming close to winter, I went for a dark red (wine color if you will).  And I love them. They look like gel nails, cost way less and take a hell of a lot less time to put on.

Broadway nails: imPRESS nails (forgot the exact name)
Broadway nails: imPRESS nails
On the picture they look a litlle brighter than they appear in real life because I took the picture in direct sunlight. 

Have any of you tried press-on nails before?

Lots of love.





No comments:

Post a Comment