Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sinfulcolors Professional: Nail polish!!

Hi everyone,
This blog post is going to be all about a new brand I discovered recently when I went shopping in Knokke.
I walked into Di and took a look around to see what they were offering make-up wise when my eye came across a stack of nail polishes from the brand Sinfulcolors. I had never heard of this brand before and I must say I wasn't really sure whether I wanted to get some or not..


The I saw some beautiful colors with lots and lots of sparkles and I knew I just had to try them out. I immediately got two different ones :)


The first one I got is a blue nail polish that has multicolored sparkles. This one is called Hottie (nr. 831)
The nail polish went on really well, but I did have to apply 4 coats of polish before I reached the intensity I wanted. Tough the intensity does not get as dark as the color looks in the bottle I really do love this nail polish.




Another good thing about these nail polishes is that they don't chip really fast either. I've been wearing this one for a few days now and they still haven't chipped. This means great quality for a small price.
The nail polishes cost about €6 each where I got them, and they are available in the UK (suggested retail price £2.99) and you can get them online as well :)


Have you tried polishes of this brand before?


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment