Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MAC Semi Precious Collection

Hi everyone,


I've been to MAC yesterday to get some new products and I knew that there was a new collection that had arrived. I already had a little sneek peak before the collection came in the stores and I immediately knew what I was going to get. I got one of the mineralize eye shadows. Tough the blushes and the mineralize skinfinishes looked amazing my wallet didn't really allow me to buy a little more from the collection, because i found myself needing some other products as well


I got the mineralize eye shadow in Mineral Mode.


This is what the packaging of the Mineralize eye shadows looks like:








Honestly, I thought that this eye shadow would be to silver, but when I went to the MAC store again and got to swatch it it really was more like a pink coppery color. 


Here are some swatches:

The first swatch comes from the more white part of the eye shadow; the second one from the darkest part of the eye shadow and the last one is the entire eye shadow mixed all together.

See how gorgeous that color is? I love it so much..

I think I'll be getting one of the lipsticks as well and I might  pick up a blush or a mineralize skinfinish as well :)

This is what the rest of the collection contains:


What do you want to get from the Semi Precious Collection?

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment