Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New York Color: Eyelash curler

Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I last made a post but since 4 July I've moved to the Belgian coast.
I'll be staying here for like a month as I have a job here for the month of July :)

Moving on to the blog post, the New York color eyelash curler.
I have been looking for an eyelash curler for quite some time now and I hadn't found a decent one yet..
Then I heard a lot of good things about the Shu Uemera one but it is quite expensive.
(The Shu Uemera eyelash curler costs about $19.00)

So.. I decided to try a cheaper one first and see if I like what it does to my lashes and that's when i found the one from NYC.





This one costs only $2.99 or €2.99 and works really well for me.









http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/tools/eyelash-curler

Against all expectations it only took me like 5seconds to perfectly curl my lashes.
So for now i won't be needing to splurge and get the more expensive one from Shu Uemera.

I hope this was helpful for you guys and let me know which one works best for you.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment