Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

NYC made me do it: Beauty Haul: PART TWO

Drugstore Beauty Haul - plus Inglot
Next up haulin': Drugstore beauty products. And some Inglot as well. For me there's no way I was going to leave New York without a visit - or four - to their drugstores. We went to Duane Reade, CVS and even Target. Because most of my money went to Sephora and other pricey stores, I managed to do a little damage here as well. Here we go:

Maybelline 'Baby Lips'
I already own some Baby Lips to begin with, but when I saw there is stores I just couldn't leave them. I picked up two from the black line - is that a thing? - and two limited edition shades on a third or even forth trip to the drugstore. The first two are 'OH! ORANGE!' and 'STRIKE A ROSE'. The two limited edition shades I have are 'BLUSH BURST' and 'ROSE RUSH'.


Maybelline 'The Elixir'
After hearing so many YouTubers rave about these I just had to try one.. I went for a pretty natural pink called 'Petal Plush'. They are really smooth and not really sticky. This one had a little bit on glitter in it, but that doesn't really bother me. If you're not a fan of that then maybe try another shade?

Milani 'Baked Powder Blush'
Another product that has been getting a lot of love in the beauty community over the last year or so. Makes me feel like i'm missing out, so there's only one solution for that problem. Come home with me blushy! I got the shade 'Luminoso', which is a beautiful golden, coral shade. I have yet to try it, so I'll keep you posted! 

L'Oréal 'Infallible eye shadow'
This was a long time wishlisted product. This shade is not available in Belgium so I knew this was coming home with me as soon as i spotted this beauty. 'Amber Rush' is a gorgeous golden, copper eye shadow that really compliments my blue eyes. This has been on my eyes almost every day since I got this eye shadow.

L'Oréal 'Boost It high lift creation spray'
A girl can never have enough volume in her hair so I'm always on the hunt to find the holy grail product that can give me what I'm looking for. This spray does the job and gives volume and texture to the hair in just a couple of sprays. Can't say it's my favorite yet though.

Orly 'Bonder'
This is supposed to be a rubberized basecoat which should prevent nail polishes from chipping for a longer amount of time. Again, more on that later.

Sally Hansen 'Hard as Nails Extreme wear nail color'
I was in need of a good white nail polish to try out some new nail art things for summer so I picked up 'White On'. Of course another shade persuaded me as well so 'Coral Reef' tagged along in my basket.

American Apparel 'Nail Lacquer'
On my last day in New York I felt like I didn't have enough nail polish already so when I was in American Apparel buying something for my brother, a beautiful purple nail polish started flirting with me at the register.. Needles to say, I gave it a new home. Welcome to the partay 'French Lilac'

Inglot 'Eye shadow'
On the last evening I also picked up two Inlgot eye shadows but since they're stuck in the pan I can't actually share the numbers of the shades I got. Sorry about that.

That's it for now, but keep your eyes peeled for the next part on Wednesday. In the mean time, on Monday, a little fashion in between all the beauty. A Topshop haul.

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment