Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Nail of the day! :)

Hi everyone! :)

Here are some pictures of the nail polish i'm wearing today.
It's this gorgeous a little darker red color.
I love this color so much.. I just can't explain :)
I went into the store some time ago to look for a really dark red for on my naisl and i just couldn't find what I was looking for. But then... I came across this beautiful color called Kennebunk-port and I thought to myself.. well if I can't find the color I am looking for I might as well get this one because it's a red as well and it looked damn good!
I don't regret buying this one instead of the other one at all since it became one of my favorite nail polishes :)





I'm still looking for a really dark red color though.. Any suggestions? Let me now in the comments please.. :)
And tell me what you think of this one as well :)

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment