Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

SUMMER TREND: Yellow Nail polish



My first real blogpost! :)

When it comes to fashion, trends always change.
That's the same for nail polishes.
The trend for this summer, which you absolutly have to try out, is yellow nail polish.
Yellow looks so sunny and summery on your nails, it will make you feel happy evey single day you're wearing it!
I for one would love to try these out!

I've selected two brands for you of which I'm sure they won't let you down.

The Chanel Mimosa nail polish is a yellow nail polish that has little golden glittery parts in it. So it is a really pretty, bright color with a golden sheen to it. Definetly a must have for me!

The second one is from OPI and is called Need Sunglasses?. This one is a more opaque yellow color. So for people who don't really like glitter on their nails, this would be the one to go purchase.

I hope you'll try one of these out, and if you do please let me know in the comments! :)

And if you have any other favorite nail polishes for summer, I would love to know :)

Love.


Pictures by Google.com



No comments:

Post a Comment