Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vaseline Lip Therapy with rose and almond oil: Rosy Lips!

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share with you my most used lip balm for the moment, and that is the Lip Therapy with rose and almond oil from Vaseline, in the color Rosy lips. This lip balm comes in a metal container, nothing too fancy. The packaging is not what you put on your lips though so we won't worry about that too much :) The product itself is very creamy and easy to apply on your lips. The only thing that may be a issue for some of you is that you have to apply the lip balm with you fingers, but other than that it leaves my lips feeling soft and keeps them from getting dry and chapped. Just what we need right? And the price is a total steel, here in Belgium it only costs €1,99 and internationally it's available for only $4,99.
Rosy Lips - Original

Rosy Lips - Original
I love it so much I went out and got a second one in original. At night I don't need the pink on my lips right? :)

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment