Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Diptyque: Eau Duelle

Diptyque has been on my radar for a few months now. Many beauty bloggers and Youtube beauty gurus have been raving about their candles - they don't come cheap though - and their perfumes. Recently they've also come out with a skincare line if I'm not mistaken. When it comes to perfume I'm a big fan of warm scents, especially when vanilla is involved. A couple of weeks ago I heard Fleur - Fleurdeforce on youtube - talk about the Eau Duelle perfume. The said it was a really warm, spicy scent with notes of vanilla. Of course being the sucker that I am I had to smell the perfume as soon as possible. 
And I have to admit, I may have fallen in love. I'm not declaring it my all time favorite perfume yet, but never say never. I might still go there. As I wasn't to sure if I was absolutely gonna fall in love with the scent, and Diptyque sure doesn't come cheap, I decided to go with the travel collection. Basically you get three mini bottles of 12ml of this divine perfume. 
Here are some more pictures.
Diptyque Eau Duelle
Diptyque Eau Duelle
 

I paid €40 for the travel collection. The 50ml bottle costs €65 - $90 in the US and the 100ml bottle costs €85 - $120 in the US.

Lots of love.









No comments:

Post a Comment